Monday, September 15, 2014

Weekend Recap

Friday morning started out with a great jog at one of our local trails.  I was on week 5 day 1 of the Couch to 5k program.  I felt awesome.  I seriously could have kept going.  The weather was nice, the scenery was great, and I was jammin'.  Jog 5 mins, walk 3 mins, Jog 5 mins, walk 3 mins, jog 5 mins


Thanks for checkin' my six, dog.

My Garmin said I ran about 2 miles.  This included my walking, running and my warm-up (which was walking).  I turned my garmin off during my cool down.

How could you not want to run here?
Back at home I did the Plank Burner workout from the The Fitnessista.  It's quickly becoming one of my favorite workouts.  Love it.

I also did a "crossfit at home" workout I found a pinterest.  It was basically squats and pushups.

Since Bath and body works was having their candle sale, I went and got my candle fix!  Love me some fall candles.  Although....I will admit it doesn't feel quite right burning a fall candle when it's still in the 100s.  You'd think after living in southern California i'd be used to it.

Saturday and Sunday were both off days as far a workouts go.  Saturday was a fun afternoon shopping with my mom.  We also had some yummy Thai food for lunch.  I started off being a little sniffly and by the end of the day I figured it it was a legit cold....which resulted in not working out Sunday and Monday.  blah.

Hope everyone else had a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment