It's Fridayyyy!!! Welcome to my first installment of Friday Favorites. I like seeing what other people are loving so hopefully people will enjoy reading this.
1. Saucony Kinvara 4. I love these shoes. I've been running in them since June (I believe) and they are so, so, so light! I barely notice I'm even wearing shoes. I was worried when going to a minimalist shoe because I get shin splints really easily. I only had a tough time with shin splints once with these shoes and that was after my very first run in just about two years. That'll do it, right? Now that I've had these bad boys I don't think I'll ever go back to "normal" running shoes again. Another plus is that they wipe clean very easily. I've gone trail running in them a few times and they were really dirty. I just used a cloth and wiped them down and they looked brand new again. I felt like these, for me, ran a little small. I am usually a 7.5 in running shoes and I had to exchange them (though Amazon's awesome return policy) for an 8.
2. St. Ives Apricot Scrub Fresh Skin. This stuff is amazing, inexpensive, and sulfate and paraben free. It's a great exfoliant for your face that leaves it feeling and looking smooth. I bought the travel size to start with to make sure I liked it and it didn't break me out - but I plan to go back for the full size. Even my husband uses this. He likes it, too.
3. Moving Comfort Fiona. This is the best sports bra. For me - it's a must for running. Before this one I was wearing two sports bras at a time to reduce as much bounce as I could. I never feel bouncy at all wearing this. It does, however, flatten your chest out. If you're looking for something to give the girls a boost, pick a different bra. Also, since there is zero padding in the bra, beware of cold days. Enough said. I may decide to go with something a little more lined in the colder months for that reason but for summer, this bra was fantastic. Check out Zappos. They were having a pretty good sale on them when I purchased mine.
4. Trader Joe's Coconut Body Butter. I'm a snob and a half when it comes to lotion. If it's too strong smelling or too greasy - forget about it. This one has a pleasant smell and dries quickly so it never makes me feel greasy. Bonus - it's really inexpensive at $4.99. Can't beat it. My sister in law and mother in law both loved it and told me to try it. I've since fallen in love with it and bought one for my mom who also likes it. I hear they come out with a pumpkin scent in the fall. Has anyone tried that?
5. Alcohol wipes. I'm super lazy when it comes to cleaning my makeup brushes. I like keeping these alcohol wipes around to quickly clean them. I don't use them on anything big like blush or foundation brushes. Just small brushes for my eyebrows, shadows, and gel liners. They pretty much melt the gel liner gunk off my brush. Its great.
6. Nivea bodywash. I've used the "touch of sparkle diamonds" kind as well as the "touch of happiness". I can't put my finger on the exact scent of the Diamonds scent, but it's wonderful. The happiness scent smells like orange blossoms. If I had to pick between the two I'd go with the diamonds scent.
That concludes my friday favorites. What is everyone else loving?
(please note this post contains affiliate links. I appreciate and am thankful for any and all support!)