Friday, September 5, 2014

Embarrassment Sweating

Good evening!

Today was a low key day.  It was the first day this week we didn't make plans to do anything.  I guess that's not entirely true.  The Hubs went shopping with his dad and grandpa -  But the boys and I didn't have any plans.
Game Face

Today's workout was a leg workout from blogilates.com  I did the following videos: Legs on fire, Bubble Butt workout, Perky Butt n Lean Legs, 3 minute thighs, and thigh trimmer and butt lifter.  Good workout!  The Thigh trimmer and butt lifter workout is ment to be used with Pilates bands but I didn't use them and it still ended up being a good workout.



sweaty face after workout
Honestly I think I was much sweatier at Target this morning when my big boy decided to throw a fit because he wanted the "cool" cart and none were available.  Anyone else sweat from embarrassment?  geez.  

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment